February 26, 2010

P90X once again.

So once again I am going to go after my body and beat it up doing P90X. I am going to take all the things I learned from last time and I hope this time around that the benefits will be even greater. The things that hindered me last time were
  1. Wedding- I was so busy trying to help with the wedding and then all the family parties and holidays along with that I did not eat as well as I could have
  2. Lack or equipment- Last time I did not have Yoga mats, or a heart rate monitor or even a scale. I would have to use someone else's. This time around I have all the equipment that I need.
  3. Time- Last time I was doing P90x I was starting work every morning at 7 am so I would get up at 5am every morning. That would not have been so difficult except for the fact that I would have to take my now wife home every night and we would usually stay up pretty late wanting to spend as much time with each other before I had to take her home. Now we can see each other any time we want(which is great) and she is already home. Also now I am currently only employed part time so I can sleep a little bit longer although I do not plan to sleep in too late.
  4. Protein drink- Last time I did't get a proper protein drink. and the one I got tasted horrible so I would not always drink it. Now I have a better tasting one that will help me to improve everything much faster.

So I will be taking some pictures soon so that I can compare everything. I will try to post many of my current stats on here to keep anyone out there informed that is interested. I will be starting this upcoming Monday.

No comments: