May 25, 2010

Go Arizona Go!

Now I am not saying that every state should follow the lead of Arizona, But those that are critical of the immigration law of Arizona should read it before they attack it.
First of all I just finished reading it and it clearly states right at the first that this law is to enable the state to more lawfully help the federal government in their job. The law does not add anything new to current federal laws. This law only enables the police in Arizona to more fully support the federal government in their job. In no case are they saying they can randomly pick someone out of a crowd and ask them for proof that they have the right to be here. The Argument that this law will allow for racial profiling are made by people that are crying wolf when none is there.
This law encourages the Arizona law enforcement once they have arrested someone or detained someone for breaking another law, they should ask for proof of the persons resident status. This law goes on to say that it is illegal for a person or company to hire a illegal immigrant. Many paragraphs go on to say what the company is suppose to do and what the court system is suppose to do, from warnings and fines to arrests.
If you want to argue on this you should read the entire bill first. Do not read bits and pieces. If I read bits and pieces of everything I should, I would have killed my friends and family because the Bible told me to. I would get every math problem wrong because I would be skipping a step every time. Do not read this law to prove it wrong. Read it to find it's true intent. Do not listen to the liberals fighting against it or the conservatives fighting for it. Read it and find out for yourself what it is saying.

No comments: