May 4, 2009

Great Week, Somber Weekend

    Well this past week Started off Pretty Well. Cassie and I were getting ready for out Engagement photos and video. So it was allot of waxing,plucking,whitening and cleaning. Basically I was looking clean cut and younger for my pictures. Hopefully anyway. 
    Then Thursday we had the photo's It was quite fun. It was up at president circle at the U of U. We had allot of fun and I hope to have stuff up on our wedding site before next week.
     Friday was just a catch up day. Cleaning, Washing, Doing the things that I don't get to during the week. Getting a nice Dinner With my Cassie Belle, and having a relaxing night.
     Saturday was a mix of allot of different things. I did my normal morning workout and then printed a sticker for a sign around noon. Then I had a small lunch at home and then headed over to Cassie's because we were going to dinner with both my parents and her parents for the first time. I should say were because about 5 min out from the restaurant I got a phone call from my Dad. I was at first thinking he was just wondering if we were there yet or not. Now wish that had only been the case. But it was far more shocking. My dad was calling to cancel. He had to cancel because he had just been called moments before by my Cousin Terreye. She called to tell him her mother(His younger sister) had just passed away. This caught me off guard. So I can only imagine on how much it threw my dad off. My parents waited for us at the restaurant and met with Cassie's parents for a few minuets before rushing off to my aunt and uncles house. 
    I went to nervous and excited to sad and somber so quickly. I am pretty sure this is similar to how the rest of the family felt. This was so unexpected, There was no warning. We did not get that call saying she had took a turn for the worst, She was supposedly a little sick and put to bed to rest. No final good byes. 
    So this is mine. 
    
    I will miss you Aunt Clara. I will miss you giving me little jabs when I cam to visit you at home and at work. I will miss you calling me about computer problems. I am sorry that I did not make the time to come over and visit more often. I should have learned sooner that if work takes over your life it's just not worth it. I thank you for all the years of support that you have given me and my family. The Good sister and more importantly Great friend that you have been to my father. We thank you for the time that we had. We all love you and will miss you.

     Love, The Annoying one.
    

No comments: