February 20, 2009

Oh I am driving myself crazy.

     So recently I have been looking all over the internet for cheap deals on anything I might want. Recently I have found a auction website called Swoopo.com. I just tend to watch it. I have seen some people get really good deals and others I think got screwed. But I just keep watching . thrying to see if I can find a pattern. Something that will help me to get that really good deal before I jump in head first. 
     
I have found so far that you need to watch it like a hawk. You need to find the things you want. Do not just bid on everything. Early mornings seems to be a good time. But you have to be willing to spend some money before you even get the deal. Swoopo charges $0.75 each bid. Then if you win you pay what ever the price was when you finally win. Sometimes it in extremly cheap. Othertimes I have noticed that people are paying the same price or more as if they went to a store.
    
So I sit and wait. Hopeing I will find that place to bid. that I will make a great deal and win a great prize. Oh how I am driving myself insane. I better get back to it though. I have to find out all the otherways I have nissed out on something expensive for a cheap price.
  

No comments: