February 20, 2009

Paying for and Planning a wedding? I have no good advice.

    Ok so recently I got enguaged to a wonderful woman. We are now getting married in june. 

   Now comes the hard part. I always heard of all the fun things about weddings. Especially the wedding night! Wink Wink. But I have not ever seen in any of the wedding movies the part where you feel like your pockets are empty and your sanity dropping like a rock. I know what is going threw my head. So I feel Sorry for my fiancee Cassie, Because she has the hard end of the deal. Traditionally the Man just has to show up to where the soon to be bride tells him to. She Gets all the inital stress I guess you would say.
   
But now where my pockets begin to feel empty. I did not realize that everyone else in this country that gets married was so rich. I mean honestly after a ring and a honneymoon. I figure I will have to mortgage my house that I have not bought yet.  People throw the word thousands out there, like it is nothing. "Oh how much is this?" says I. To which they reply "Oh only a few thousand." I usually turn pale and have to catch myself before I faint. I hope that is how most guys feel, so that I can say that I am not that big of a dork. Also I hope that I hide it well. I know cassie is trying to keep things resonable. 

No comments: