April 24, 2012

Loved one lost but never forgotten.

This morning my loving father and friend passed on this morning after a fight with bone and prostate cancer. He never complained about his condition or pain and always put on a big smile for those he cared for and loved.
  The past two weeks have been his time to say goodbye to everyone as he had a constant flow of visitors at the hospital and at home. Even to the point that he wanted less people to drop by so that he could rest.
  During his past two weeks and even before that he was constantly cracking jokes and loved spending time with his family.
He has been an inspiration to me. Showing that although being successful is nice, having a family that loves and adores you is the most important thing anyone can have. You work hard for them and give you true meaning in your life.
I always knew my father had my back.and would support me in anything I did. He was a man of true love and had a big heart.

No comments: