October 3, 2023

2024 is going to break us.

So McCarthy is just ousted. Trump in court today. Biden having impeachment hearings. Hunter Biden also in court. I am sure many many other things going on this week.
I hope I am wrong. But I believe we are just seeing the warm ups for 2024. 
2024 is an election year as was 2020. What do you remember of 2020. I remember a lot of crap going on.
I see more possible lockdowns blamed on Covid. I see bigger issues with Russia and China. The Ukraine war going into chaos.
I see if you don't comply with lockdowns you will be arrested. I see people's names being put on lists, either for the FBI or some other powerful group. I see the possibility of Nazi like interment camps. 
Not that all, or any of it will happen. But those that were called conspiracy theorists back in 2020 for just saying Masks did not work. Or refusing to take the vaccine. Many of them were attacked or had their lives ruined by the federal government policies. Democrat run cities arrested people for being in parks during the lockdowns.  Actually the safest place to be, out in the open air and sun. 
So prepare for a crazy or more appropriate word, insane 2024

No comments: